The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||June 28, 2003|
Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
Life and career
Hannah Alligood was born June 28, 2003, in Birmingham, Alabama. She also has a younger sister, Avery. In 2015, Alligood was nominated for a Young Artist award in the Supporting Actress category for her work as young Margo in the film, Paper Towns. The following year, she played minor roles in two films, Allegiant, and Miracles from Heaven. It was also in 2016 that she auditioned for and won the high-profile role of Frankie on Better Things.
In November 2017, Alligood starred in an ad for Apple Inc.'s iPad Pro. The ad depicted Alligood as "Scout" traveling all over Brooklyn using the product for multiple purposes. At the end, her neighbor asks "What are you doing on your computer?" to which Scout replies "What's a computer?" The ad has been met with derision due to what many people perceive as Scout answering in an insolent manner while others found it highly unlikely that a girl of her generation would not be aware of the term "computer". The ad has also been parodied and mocked on YouTube.
|2013||The Mighty Magic Cape II||Short|
|2015||Powers||Annabel||Episode: "Mickey Rooney Cries No More"|
|2015||Paper Towns||Young Margo|
|2016||The Divergent Series: Allegiant||Crush Girl|
|2016||Miracles from Heaven||Haley|
|2016–present||Better Things||Frankie Fox||Main cast|
|2017||Out for Delivery||Kat||TV Movie|
- Brooks, May (November 20, 2017). "Meet the charming little child actress Hannah Alligood, and know about her family, career, and lifestyle!". Puzzups. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- "Pamela Adlon and Louis C.K.'s 'Better Things' First Trailer". Screencrush.com. July 19, 2016. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- "Paper Towns: How Hannah Alligood was cast to play young Cara Delevingne". EW.com. August 3, 2015.
- Green, Dennis (January 24, 2018). "Apple is running an ad where a kid asks, 'What's a computer?' — and people find it infuriating". Business Insider. Retrieved February 17, 2018.
- Nate Nodelle (December 5, 2017). "PARODY - What's a Computer? - Apple iPad Pro Commercial Meme - How it SHOULD have went..." YouTube. Retrieved February 17, 2018.
- Zebra Corner (February 16, 2017). "If Commercials were Real Life - Daytona 500/Apple iPad". YouTube. Retrieved February 17, 2018.