|Hankyu 1300 series|
Set 1301, July 2014
|Replaced||2300 series, 3300 series, 5300 series|
|Entered service||March 2014 –|
|Number built||32 vehicles (4 sets)|
|Number in service||24 vehicles (3 sets)|
|Formation||8 cars per trainset|
|Capacity||1,044 per set|
|Line(s) served||Hankyu Kyoto Main Line|
Hankyu Senri Line
Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji Line
|Car body construction||Aluminium alloy, double-skin|
|Car length||18,900 mm (62 ft 0 in)|
|Width||2,825 mm (9 ft 3.2 in)|
|Height||4,095 mm (13 ft 5.2 in)|
|Doors||3 pairs per side|
|Traction system||Variable frequency (IGBT)|
|Traction motors||Squirrel-cage rotors|
|Deceleration||3.7 km/h/s (service)|
4.2 km/h/s (emergency)
|Electric system(s)||1,500 V DC|
|Current collection method||Pantograph|
|Bogies||FS579M (motored), FS579T (trailer)|
|Braking system(s)||Electric commanding, regenerative brakes|
|Safety system(s)||ATS, WS-ATC|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
The Hankyu 1300 series (阪急電鉄1300系, Hankyū 1300-kei) is a commuter electric multiple unit (EMU) train type operated by the private railway operator Hankyu Corporation on Hankyu Kyoto Main Line services since March 2014.
Based on the 9000 series and 9300 series EMUs first introduced in 2003, the 8-car 1300 series trains are manufactured by Hitachi and have aluminium alloy bodies with a double-skin construction. Externally, the trains are finished in the standard Hankyu colour scheme of all-over maroon.
Passenger accommodation consists of longitudinal bench seating throughout, with "golden olive" coloured moquette seat covers. Internally, the trains use LED lighting throughout. Each car includes a wheelchair space at one end.
The first set, 1300, entered revenue service from 30 March 2014.
The fleet history is as shown below.
|Set No.||Manufacturer||Date delivered|
|1300||Hitachi||28 March 2014|
- Hankyu 1000 series, a similar variant used on the Kobe/Takarazuka Lines from November 2013
- 新型車両1000系 [New 1000 series]. 1000 series special site (in Japanese). Japan: Hankyu Corporation. 28 November 2013. Retrieved 28 November 2013.
- 新型車両1000系・1300系をこの秋より導入します！ [New 1000/1300 series trains to be introduced from autumn] (PDF). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Hankyu Corporation. 6 June 2013. Retrieved 7 June 2013.
- 阪急電鉄1000・1300系 [Hankyu 1000 & 1300 series]. Japan Railfan Magazine (in Japanese). Vol. 54 no. 634. Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. February 2014. pp. 69–75.
- 私鉄車両編成表 2014 [Private Railway Rolling Stock Formations - 2014] (in Japanese). Japan: Kotsu Shimbunsha. 24 July 2014. p. 140. ISBN 978-4-330-48414-3.
- 阪急1300系が営業運転を開始 [Hankyu 1300 series enters revenue service]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 31 March 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- 阪急1300系第3編成が搬入される [Third Hankyu 1300 series set delivered]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 19 September 2014. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- 阪急1300系第4編成が陸送される [Fourth Hankyu 1300 series set delivered]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 30 January 2015. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hankyu 1300 series.|
- Hankyu 1000/1300 series (in Japanese)