|Operator||Handan Airport Co. Ltd.|
|Location||Taicheng Township, Hanshan District, Handan|
Handan Airport (simplified Chinese: 邯郸机场; traditional Chinese: 邯鄲機場; pinyin: Hándān Jīchǎng) (IATA: HDG, ICAO: ZBHD), also known as Handan Matou Airport or Handan Nanjiao Airport, is an airport serving the city of Handan in Hebei Province, China. It is located 11 kilometers southwest of Handan, and 43 kilometers north of the city of Anyang in neighboring Henan Province. The airport was opened in August 2007 and is now undergoing a 120 million yuan expansion.
The airport has one runway that is 2,200 meters long and 45 meters wide, and a 15,000 square-meter terminal building. In June 2011, construction started to expand the airport which includes lengthening the runway to 2,600 meters.
Airlines and destinations
Handan Airport is served by the following airlines:
- About Handan Airport Archived 2011-10-06 at the Wayback Machine
- 安阳飞外地可借道邯郸机场 (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2011-01-22. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- 河北地方机场重修发展目标 (in Chinese). Carnoc.
- 邯郸机场航班时刻表 (Timetable) (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2011-10-05. Retrieved 2011-10-02.
- 新航季 · 2019夏秋新航线 ① | 启程！探索新旅程！. WeChat (in Chinese). China Eastern Yunnan sales. 2019-03-21. Retrieved 2020-01-15.