|Member of the Assembly of Madrid|
|Assumed office |
11 June 2019
|Born||8 April 1978|
|Political party||Spanish Socialist Workers' Party|
|Alma mater||Complutense University of Madrid|
|Occupation||Politician, associate professor, political aide|
Hana Jalloul Muro (born 1978) is a Spanish politician and a lecturer in international terrorism. She is a member of the 11th Assembly of Madrid in the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party (PSOE) parliamentary group.
Born on 8 April 1978 in Zaragoza. She earned a PhD at the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM). She has worked as associate professor for the Charles III University of Madrid (UC3M) in the field of International Terrorism.
She was included in the 20th place of the PSOE list for the 2019 Madrilenian regional election. Elected as member of the 11th term of the regional legislature, she was designated as the group's spokesperson at the Committee on Justice, Interior and Victims of Terrorism.
- "Hana Jalloul Muro". asambleamadrid.es. Assembly of Madrid.
- "Continúan las conferencias sobre el Islam en el Julián Besteiro". gentedigital.es. Gente Digital. 24 February 2016.
- Torrens, Maria (7 April 2019). "Hana Jalloul, experta en terrorismo: «El discurso del odio no solo carece de fundamento científico, sino que deja patente una falta de cultura importante"" [Hana Jalloul, terrorism expert: "Hate speech not only lacks a scientific basis, but also shows a lack of important culture"]. salamplan.com (in Spanish). Salam Plan.
- "La lista de candidatos del PSOE a las elecciones a la Comunidad de Madrid". 20minutos.es. 20minutos. 24 May 2019.
- "Puri Causapié será portavoz del PSOE en la Comisión de Políticas Sociales, Familias, Igualdad y Natalidad de la Asamblea". europapress.es. Europa Press. 20 September 2019.
- Martín, María; Cué, Carlos E. (28 January 2020). "Hana Jalloul, experta en derecho internacional y terrorismo, nueva secretaria de Estado de Migraciones". El País.