|Date of birth||April 16, 1990|
|Place of birth||Dalian, China|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2012||→ Hebei Zhongji (Loan)||18||(4)|
|2013||→ Qingdao Hainiu (Loan)||15||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 October 2019|
Han Jiabao would start his career in the 2006 Chinese league season with Dalian Yiteng and see them win promotion to the second tier at the end of the season. Within the 2007 league season he would then go on to play in eleven games and scored one goal, however in the following season while Han played in a further twelve games he couldn't prevent the club from relegation at the end of the 2008 campaign. After having a personally impressive season in 2010 where he scored five goals he would attract the interests of top-tier club Dalian Shide F.C. and the beginning of the 2011 league season and made his debut for them on June 26, 2011 against Shanghai Shenhua in a 2-1 defeat. By the beginning of the 2012 league season Han was unable to add any more appearances for Dalian Shide and he was loaned out to third-tier club Hebei Zhongji. In March 2013, Han was loaned to China League Two side Qingdao Hainiu until 31 December 2013. In March 2014, Han transferred to China League Two side Dalian Transcendence. 0n 15 July 2016, Han transferred to Chinese Super League side Henan Jianye.
- "China 2006". rsssf.com. 8 Mar 2007. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- "China 2008". rsssf.com. 3 Apr 2009. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- "Dalian Shide vs. Shanghai Shenhua 1-2". soccerway.com. 26 June 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- "河北中基男足引援名单最终敲定". hebeifootball.com. 26 June 2011. Archived from the original on 10 February 2015. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- 2014年大连超越名单 at sports.sohu.com 2014-04-13. Retrieved 2015-09-01 (in Chinese)
- 建业转会截止日 中甲前锋来投 at sina.com 2016-07-15. Retrieved 2016-07-15 (in Chinese)
- 深圳人人官宣签8内援 at sports.sohu.com 2017-01-23 Retrieved 2017-01-24 (in Chinese)
- Player profile at Sodasoccer.com
|This biographical article related to Chinese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|