|Location||218th Street and Broadway, New York, New York, USA|
|Columbia Lions baseball (NCAA DI Ivy)|
Ivy Championship Series (2010, 2013, 2014)
Hal Robertson Field at Phillip Satow Stadium is a baseball venue in New York, New York, United States. It is home to the Columbia Lions baseball team of the NCAA Division I Ivy League. The facility is named for two Columbia baseball alumni– Hal Robertson (class of 1981) and Phillip Satow (class of 1963). In 2007, a FieldTurf surface was installed, allowing for more use of the field during the offseason. In 2010, chairback seats were added, and the dugouts, press box, and scoreboard were renovated.
The field is located at the northern tip of the island of Manhattan, at 218th Street and Broadway. The close proximity of the Spuyten Duyvil Creek, which separates the island from the Bronx, means that the venue's center field fence is extremely shallow in comparison with its left and right field fences.
The venue hosted the Ivy League Baseball Championship Series in 2010, 2013, and 2014. Dartmouth won the 2010 series, while Columbia swept the opening doubleheader in front of 952 spectators to win the 2013 series. The Lions won again in 2014.
- "Robertson Field at Satow Stadium". Go Columbia Lions. Columbia University Athletic Department. Archived from the original on 2012-01-30. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- Foley, Brian (1 September 2010). "Columbia Completes Upgrades to Robertson Field". College Baseball Daily. CBD News Source. Archived from the original on 2012-01-31. Retrieved 31 January 2012.
The project includes new seats behind home plate and the expansion of seating down the first base line, construction of a new home (Columbia) dugout, installation of a new multimedia scoreboard and a new press box.
- Braziller, Zachary (May 20, 2008). "Picture Columbia as Ivy Champion". NYTimes.com. Archived from the original on July 24, 2014. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- "Baker Athletics Complex". Go Columbia Lions. Columbia University Athletic Department. Archived from the original on 2012-01-30. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- Sorenson, Eric (May 6, 2013). "20 Mondays -- Lucky No. 13". CollegeBaseballToday.com. Archived from the original on May 7, 2013. Retrieved May 7, 2013.
- "Dartmouth Takes Ivy Baseball Championship". IvyLeagueSports.com. Ivy League. May 8, 2010. Archived from the original on May 1, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "Dartmouth Heads to Ivy League Baseball Title Series". UnionLeader.com. New Hampshire Union Leader. April 28, 2013. Archived from the original on May 1, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- Sorenson, Eric (May 4, 2013). "Columbia: Champions of the Ancient Eight". CollegeBaseballToday.com. Archived from the original on May 5, 2013. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- 2010 renovations photo gallery at GoColumbiaLions.com