Haina Occidental Port
Haina Port has two terminals, which are located on either side of the Haina River. The older terminal is called Haina Occidental Terminal (which is the current name of the Port), and the newer terminal is named Haina Oriental Terminal.
According to a statistical report submitted by Dominican Port Authority (APORDOM) for January to June 2017, Multimodal Caucedo Port had 66.3% of TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) movement in the island, followed by Rio Haina Port with 27.4%, and the other ports in the Dominican Republic handling 6.1%.
- HAI - HAINA
- Local time: UTC−4
- Weather/climate/prevailing winds: From May 15 until September 15
- Climate: mostly sunny, tropical. Hurricane season runs from June to November
- Prevailing winds: direction ENE–ESE
- Average temperature range: 28–30 °C
- Haina Port info (English)
- Guide to Port Entry - Rio Haina. London, United Kingdom: Shipping guides Ltd. 1 January 2017.
- "HIT - Haina International Terminals". www.hit.com.do. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- "UNIDAD DE ESTUDIOS DE POLÍTICAS ECONÓMICAS Y SOCIALES DEL CARIBE" (PDF). economia.gob.do. Retrieved 2018-12-26.