|Directed by||Manoj Agrawal|
|Produced by||Rajeev Anand|
|Written by||Anwar Khan (dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Rajiv Kaul|
|Story by||Satish Jain|
Anand Raj Anand
Hadh Kar Di Aapne (transl. You have crossed the limits) is a 2000 Indian Hindi comedy film directed by Manoj Agrawal. The film stars Govinda and Rani Mukerji. This film is hugely "inspired" from Romance on the High Seas, the 1948 American musical romantic comedy film directed by Michael Curtiz, that starred Jack Carson, Janis Paige, Don DeFore and Doris Day.
Sanjay's wife Anjali (Ritu Shivpuri) also has suspicions that her husband is cheating and hires her friend Anjali (Rani Mukerji) to search for proof of an extramarital relationship and then to easily file for divorce.
The couple has long been separated, each one knowing that their spouse has moved to Europe with their boyfriend/girlfriend.
In Europe, detective Raju meets the other Anjali, and they fall in love but get into a fight later on, because Raj thinks that Anjali is already married with his friend Sanjay, which Anjali tries to explain to him that she is not married.
- Govinda as Raj Malhotra (Raju)
- Rani Mukerji as Anjali Khanna Malhotra
- Nirmal Pandey as Sanjay Khanna
- Ritu Shivpuri as Anjali Khanna
- Satish Kaushik as Prakash Choudhury
- Johnny Lever as LeverJr. / Lever Sr.
- Paresh Rawal as Kailash Patel
- Tinnu Anand as Mr. Khanna
- Smita Jaykar as Mrs. Khanna
- Helen Brodie as Mona
- Tannaz Irani as Mrs. Bhaidas
- Rakesh Bedi as Chelaramani
- Bharat Kapoor as Mr. Sharma
- Avtar Gill as Mr. Bakhiyani
- Himani Shivpuri as Mrs. Bakhiyani
- Navneet Nishan as Mrs. Choudhury
- Viju Khote as Anjali's uncle
The soundtracks of this movie has been composed by Anand Raj Anand. Songs like "Kudi Kanwaari Tere Piche", "Oye Raju Pyaar Na Kariyo" and "Hadh Kar Di Aapne" were famous during the release. Akhlaq Hussain of Planet Bollywood quoted about the album: "All in all, HADH KAR DI AAPNE is 'PAISA-VASOOL' (worth your money) for almost everyone as it has fast and slow numbers. It has all the ingredients of a good soundtrack, a good title track, a fine item number (kudi kunwaari), and a decent parody song, what more could somebody ask for in this day and age of fly-by-night songs, while lyrics by Anand Bakshi".
|"Bekaraar Main Bekaraar"||Sonu Nigam|
|"Hadh Kar Di Aapne"||Udit Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy|
|"Kudi Kanwaari Tere Pichchhe Pichchhe"||Jaspinder Narula|
|"Mujhe Kuchh Tumse Hai Kehna"||Udit Narayan, Vibha Sharma|
|"Oye Raaju Pyaar Na Kariyo"||Anand Raj Anand|
|"Phir Tote Se Boli Maina"||Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal, Vinod Rathod, Sudesh Bhosle|
|"Turi Ruri Rappa"||Anand Raj Anand, Anuradha Paudwal, Vinod Rathod, Vibha Sharma, Mohammad Aziz|
- "Review : (2001)".
- "rediff.com, Movies: The Hadh Kar Di Aapne review". m.rediff.com.
- "Planet-Bollywood - Music Review - Hadh Kar Di Aapne". www.planetbollywood.com. Retrieved 19 November 2017.