|Directed by||Nobuhiro Suwa|
|Produced by||Takenori Sentô|
|Written by||Nobuhiro Suwa|
|Edited by||Nobuhiro Suwa|
|Distributed by||Tokyo Theatres|
H Story is a 2001 Japanese drama film by writer-director Nobuhiro Suwa. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2001 Cannes Film Festival. It is an autobiographical docudrama about an attempt to remake Alain Resnais' 1959 film Hiroshima Mon Amour.
- Béatrice Dalle - The actress
- Kou Machida - The writer
- Hiroaki Umano - The actor
- Nobuhiro Suwa - Himself
- Caroline Champetier - Herself
- Michiko Yoshitake - Herself
- Motoko Suhama - Herself
- "Festival de Cannes: H Story". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- See G. HAINGE, A Tale of (at least) two Hiroshimas : Nobuhiro Suwa’s H Story and Alain Resnais’s Hiroshima mon amour, Contemporary French Civilization 32, 2 (2008), p. 147-173; Id., The Reverse Atomic Principle of Hiroshima mon amour Archived 10 January 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|