History and amenities
In May 2020 a 57-year-old man died after being attacked by a water buffalo at a farm in Gwehelog. A 19-year-old man was also airlifted to hospital and was in a critical condition at Cardiff's University Hospital of Wales. A 22-year-old woman suffered leg injuries. The water buffalo was destroyed after Gwent Police were called to the farm.
- "Parish population 2011". Archived from the original on 7 April 2015. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Geograph:: Gwehelog, Monmouthshire (C) Peter Wasp". www.geograph.org.uk. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "Gwehelog Methodist Church" (PDF). caldicotmethodists.co.uk. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "METHODIST CHAPEL | Coflein". www.coflein.gov.uk. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "Geograph:: The Hall Inn, plus telephone box (C) Ruth Sharville". www.geograph.org.uk. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "The Hall Inn Gwehelog Usk, Monmouthshire". www.thehallinn.co.uk. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "Water buffalo fatal attack victim named". 7 May 2020. Retrieved 7 May 2020 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
|This article relating to a location in Monmouthshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|