|• Total||1.34 km2 (0.52 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 16|
|Sex ratio||male:female=1000:990 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Eluru|
Gullapudi falls under the administration of Musunuru mandal and is represented by the Nuzvid (GN) Assembly constituency, which in turn represents Andhra Pradesh's Eluru Lok Sabha constituency. As of 2014[update] the MLA representing Nuzvid constituency is Meka Venkata prtap apparao of the YSR Congress Party.
Agriculture is the main occupation.
Eluru is the nearest railway station to the village. It is administered under Secunderabad railway division of the South Central Railway zone. NH 5 is the nearest highway to the village, which connects Chennai in Tamil Nadu to Kolkata in West Bengal. The village has a total road length of 1.00 km (0.62 mi).
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,268. Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. pp. 20, 31. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "Member's Report". Andhra Pradesh Legislature Assembly. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "Eluru railway station info". India Rail Info. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "Details of Roads in Each ULB of Andhra Pradesh". Commissioner and Directorate of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration and Urban Developmemt Department - Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 1 August 2016. Retrieved 28 March 2017.