|Gualala Point Regional Park|
A wooded area in Gualala Point Regional Park
|Location||Sea Ranch, California, United States|
|Nearest city||Gualala, California|
|Operated by||Sonoma County Regional Parks Department|
Gualala Point Regional Park is a regional park on Gualala Point at the mouth of the Gualala River in Sonoma County, California, south of Gualala. The 103-acre (42 ha) park is maintained by the Sonoma County Regional Parks Department. The park address is 42401 State Route 1, Sea Ranch, California at milepost 58.50.
The park features a visitors center, picnic area, beach access, and views of the Pacific Ocean. It also offers redwood campsites, hiking, seasonal fishing in the Gualala River, and day use parking. Its restrooms have flush toilets, and the campground restrooms include showers and electrical outlets.
- List of beaches in Sonoma County, California
- List of Sonoma County Regional Parks facilities
- List of California state parks
- Sonoma County Regional Parks Map and Guide, Rev. 12/06.
- "Gualala Point Regional Park". Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- Official website
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Gualala Point Regional Park
- Panoramic Video of Gualala Point Regional Park
|This geographical article related to Sonoma County, California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|