This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Grove Park and Downham|
|Local authority||London Borough of Lewisham|
|Number of platforms||5|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|– interchange||0.660 million|
|– interchange||0.647 million|
|– interchange||0.691 million|
|– interchange||0.633 million|
|1 November 1871||Opened|
|London transport portal|
Grove Park is a railway station in southeast London, England. It is located on Baring Road (the A2212) within Travelcard Zone 4, and serves the areas of Grove Park and Downham in the London Borough of Lewisham. It is 8 miles 78 chains (14.4 km) down the line from London Charing Cross.
The station was opened in 1871.
Currently there are five platforms. Platform 1 serves Bromley North branch line, which is detached from the rest of the station, while platforms 2 to 5 are on the South Eastern Main Line which runs from Charing Cross to Hastings. The adjacent stations are Elmstead Woods to the south, Hither Green to the north, and Sundridge Park on the Bromley North branch line.
There are regular services to London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street.
The typical off-peak service in trains per hour is:
- 2 tph to London Charing Cross (fast from Hither Green to London Bridge)
- 2 tph to London Cannon Street via Lewisham (all stations)
- 4 tph to Orpington of which 2 continue to Sevenoaks
- 3 tph to Bromley North
On Sundays the Bromley North shuttle does not run.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
Bromley North Line
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "Timetable 6: London to Orpington and Sevenoaks via Grove Park" (PDF). Southeastern, September 2020.
- Transport for London bus map
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grove Park railway station.|