|Look up Grenade, grenade, or grénade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grenade is a small explosive device which is thrown at its target.
Grenade may also refer to:
- Grenade (insignia), on military uniforms
- Operation Grenade, an American World War II plan
- HMS Grenade (H86), a British Royal Navy destroyer
- Hand Grenade (cocktail)
- "Grenade" (song), a song by Bruno Mars
- "Grenade", pseudonym of the electronic musician Paul Kalkbrenner
- Granada (disambiguation)
- Grenada (disambiguation)
- Grenadine (disambiguation)
- Pomegranate (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grenade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.