|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Austin, Texas|
Gazelle Book Services (UK)
|Imprints||Greenleaf Book Group Press, River Grove Books, An Inc. Original, Fast Company Press, Well Spirit Press|
|Revenue||$12 million (2013)|
|No. of employees||35|
Greenleaf Book Group is an independent book publisher and distributor, which was established by Clint Greenleaf in 1997. Greenleaf was a CPA and accountant at Deloitte & Touche before writing his first book, Attention to Detail, in 1997 and then founding the company over his parents’ garage. The company is based on a business model where the author pays for the publishing under a selective imprint and retains all rights. It has been based in Austin, Texas, United States of America since 2004.[unreliable source?]
- "Book Publisher Catalogues From Gazelle Book Services, UK Book Distributors". Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- Jimmie Collins, 2006-09-22, "A new leaf.", Austin Business Journal. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Donna Fenn, 2006-09-01, ). “How I Did It: Clint Greenleaf, Chairman and CEO, Greenleaf Book Group”., Inc. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- "Profile: Clint Greenleaf - Founder and CEO of Pigs and Bricks". Family Business Magazine. June 13, 2016. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Michael Barnes, 2011-12-26, , Austin 360. Retrieved 2014-09-28.[dead link]
- Christopher Steiner, 2009-08-20, "Book Publishing's Profitable Model", Forbes. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Publishers Weekly, 2013-09-03
- Austin Business Journal, 2016-03-16
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|