This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|West end||Anzac Highway, Keswick, Adelaide|
|East end||West Terrace, Balhannah|
|Major suburbs||Carey Gully, Uraidla, Summertown, Greenhill, Burnside, Hazelwood Park, Linden Park, Tusmore, Toorak Gardens, Dulwich, Glenside|
In the metropolitan area, it is four lanes and passes by the City of Burnside suburbs of Burnside, Hazelwood Park, Linden Park, Tusmore, Toorak Gardens, Dulwich and Glenside until it reaches the edge of the Adelaide Parklands. The road then expands to six lanes and heads past Eastwood and the City of Unley suburbs of Parkside, Unley and Wayville as part of the City Ring Route. This section was originally designated "Park Terrace".
Greenhill Rd in Hazelwood Park looking toward Glynburn Road roundabout and the hills
- 2003 Adelaide Street Directory, 41st Edition. UBD (A Division of Universal Press Pty Ltd). 2003. ISBN 0-7319-1441-4.
- "Motoring News". The News. Adelaide: National Library of Australia. 23 November 1953. p. 20. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Property Location Browser with Suburbs/localities and Local Government Areas displayed". Government of South Australia. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- Google (30 December 2018). "Greenhill Road" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "Road Route Numbers (Trail Blazer)". Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|