|Look up greed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for one's self.
Greed may also refer to:
- Greed (Jelinek novel), a 2000 novel by Elfriede Jelinek
- Greed , a novel by Robin Wasserman
- Greed Magazine, a 1990s American music, comics, and culture periodical
Film and television
- Greed (1924 film), a film by Erich von Stroheim
- Greed (2006 film), a film featuring Jason London
- Greed (2019 film), a satirical film by Michael Winterbottom
- Greed (game show), a 1999 American TV quiz show
- Greed (UK game show), a British television quiz show
- WCW Greed, a professional wrestling pay-per-view TV show
- "Greed", a 1995 episode of 2point4 children
- Greed (Jack), a character in the webcomic Jack
- Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist), a character in the Fullmetal Alchemist series
- Greed, a character in the allegorical poem Psychomachia by Prudentius
- Greeed, the villains from the Tokusatsu series Kamen Rider OOO
- Greed (Swans album), 1986
- Greed (Ambitious Lovers album), 1988
- "Greed" (song), a 2001 song by Godsmack
- "Greed" from the album Tuonela, by the band Amorphis
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.