|Look up granulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granulation is the process of forming grains or pellets from a powdery or solid (granular) material
Granulation can also refer to:
- Granulation tissue, a product of healing in major wounds
- Granulation (jewellery), small spheres of precious metal fused to a base piece
- Granularity (parallel computing)
- Granular cheese
- Granular convection
- Granular material
- Granular synthesis of sound
- Granule (disambiguation)
- Granulometry (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.