|Full name||Grant Lillard|
|Date of birth||December 5, 1995|
|Place of birth||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
(on loan from Chicago Fire)
|2019–||→ Lansing Ignite (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Lillard grew up in Hinsdale, Illinois, playing soccer for the Chicago Fire Academy (U16 and U18). While living in Arizona, he played soccer for the Scottsdale Soccer Club 96 Blackhawks, winning Arizona State Championships in 2009, 2010, and 2011. One of his close childhood friends is Ryan Scales. Scales was one of the all-time leading scorers for the Hinsdale Central High School Mens Basketball program.
Lillard attended Indiana University, where he played college soccer as a center back for the Hoosiers from 2014–2017, tallying a total of 14 goals and 9 assists in 86 appearances. During his time at Indiana, Lillard was a three-time First-Team All-Big Ten, Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year, and a First-Team All-American.
Lillard made his professional debut on April 7, 2018 as a 64th minute substitution in a 1–0 win over the Columbus Crew SC. He made his first professional start on April 14, 2018 in a 1–0 loss to the LA Galaxy.
- "Grant Lillard MLS Bio". MLSSoccer.com.
- "Grant Lillard". iuhoosiers.com.
- "Grant Lillard". mlssoccer.com.
- "Chicago Fire sign Indiana University star Grant Lillard to Homegrown deal". MLSsoccer.com. November 15, 2017. Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- Phil West Apr 8, 2018 (April 8, 2018). "Recap: Chicago Fire vs. Columbus Crew SC 04/08/2018 | Matchcenter". Matchcenter.mlssoccer.com. Retrieved June 4, 2019.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|