This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Grammy Award for Best Gospel Performance, Traditional was awarded from 1978 to 1983. Before and after this time from 1968 to 1977 and from 2005 this category was a part of the Grammy Award for Best Gospel/Contemporary Christian Music Performance.
Years reflect the year in which the Grammy Awards were presented, for works released in the previous year.
- Grammy Awards of 1983
- The Blackwood Brothers for I'm Following You
- Grammy Awards of 1982
- The Masters V for The Masters V
- Grammy Awards of 1981
- The Blackwood Brothers for We Come to Worship
- Grammy Awards of 1980
- The Blackwood Brothers for Lift Up the Name of Jesus
- Grammy Awards of 1979
- The Happy Goodman Family for Refreshing
- Grammy Awards of 1978
- The Oak Ridge Boys for "Just a Little Talk With Jesus"
|This music award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|