|Full name||Graham Michael Charlesworth|
|Born||15 February 1965|
Ashow, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
|Domestic team information|
Source: CricketArchive, 16 March 2016
Graham Michael Charlesworth (born 15 February 1965) is an English former first-class cricketer and the coach of Oxford University Cricket Club. Charlesworth has played first-class and List A cricket for Griqualand West, Cambridge University, Impalas, and Combined Universities.
Charlesworth made his List A debut in October 1989 in a Nissan Shield match for Griqualand West against Western Transvaal at the Fanie du Toit Sports Complex. Charlesworth bowled 9 overs for 32 runs, and scored 36* in the match. A month later, he made his first-class debut in a 1989/90 Castle Bowl match against Orange Free State B at Harmony Gold Mine Cricket Club A Ground. He took 1/91 in the first innings, and scored 19 and 43. At the same time, Charlesworth represented Impalas, a team that represented South African minor provinces, in the Benson & Hedges Series of 1989/90 and 1990/91. His highest first-class score was 81 for Griqualand West against Boland in a 1990/91 Castle Bowl match, and he made a single List A century in his career, in a 1990/91 Benson & Hedges Series match for Impalas against Eastern Province. In 1993, Charlesworth made first-class appearances for Cambridge University, and a single List A appearance for the Combined Universities in the 1993 Benson & Hedges Cup.
In 1993/94, Charlesworth captained Vredenburg-Saldanha; the team which included Ashley Giles. In the 1999/2000 season, Charlesworth was coach of the Griqualand West B team. From 2002 to 2009, Charlesworth played for Oxford cricket team, before moving to Abingdon Vale in 2010. Charlesworth joined Abingdon as a player, but also undertook some coaching responsibilities, and in 2012, he was appointed the team's captain. At the same time, Charlesworth worked as the coach of the Oxford University cricket team.
- "List of List A Matches Played by Graham Charlesworth". CricketArchive.
- "Coaching and Support Staff". Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- "Palatinates". Palatinate (417): 21. 5 November 1987.
- "Western Transvaal v Griqualand West". CricketArchive.
- "Orange Free State B v Griqualand West". CricketArchive.
- "Boland v Griqualand West". CricketArchive.
- "Eastern Province v Impalas". CricketArchive.
- "List A Matches played by Graham Charlesworth". Cricket Archive.
- "Graham Charlesworth". CricketArchive.
- "First-Class Matches Played by Graham Charlesworth". CricketArchive.
- getsurrey Administrator (20 April 2006). "Cricket: Duo's first-class honours". getsurrey.
- Alfred, Luke (December 2001). Lifting the Covers: Inside South African Cricket. David Philip Publishers. p. 16. ISBN 9780864864741.
- "CRICKET: Charlesworth in Abingdon switch". thisisoxfordshire.
- "CRICKET: New captain Charlesworth hoping to lure Crawley to Abingdon". Oxford Mail.