Govind Puri (Also known as Kalkaji East metro station) is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi. It is located between Kalkaji Mandir and Harkesh Nagar Okhla stations on the Violet Line. The station was opened with the first section of the Line on 3 October 2010, in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Raja Nahar Singh|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Kalkaji Eastmetro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3||Gate No-4|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 8A, 47A, 47ACL, 311A, 411, 411LnkSTL, 411STL, 429, 433, 433A, 433LnkSTL, 445A, 445STL, 463, 469, 480, 511, 511A, 764EXT, 774, 874, Crossings Republik - Golf Course Road Gurugram, Noida City Center - Cyber City, OMS (+) (-), OMS (+) AC serves the station from outside metro station stop.
Good place to visit Govindpuri, Kalka ji, Sangam vihar
- "Parking_Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Ridership_Details" (PDF). Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Central Secretariat – Sarita Vihar Corridor Opens for Commuter Operations Tommorow [sic]". Delhi Metro. 2017.
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.[better source needed]
- "Department of Delhi Transport Corporation". Govt.of NCT of Delhi.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Govind Puri metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.