|Look up google or Google in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Google LLC is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products.
Google or Googel may also refer to:
- Google (verb), using the Google search engine to obtain information on something or somebody on the World Wide Web
- Google Search, a web search engine
- Google.org, a non-profit organization
- Googal, Devadurga (sometimes spelled Google), a village in India
- Google, former name of Topeka, Kansas, United States
- Google, monster in The Google Book (1913) by Vincent Cartwright Vickers
- Google, clown in Circus Days Again (1942) by Enid Blyton
- Barney Google, in the comic strip Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
- Googel, on Sesame Street
- Googles, Webkinz stuffed animal
- Google buns, in The magic Faraway Tree (1943) by Enid Blyton - magical buns with sherbet inside.
- goo.gl, a URL shortening service
- Goggles, a protective eyewear
- Goggles!, a 1969 children's picture book
- Gogol (disambiguation)
- Googly, a delivery in cricket
- Googly eyes, small plastic craft supplies made to resemble moving eyes
- Googol, the number 10100 (represented by the digit 1 followed by 100 zeroes)
- List of Google products
- All pages with a title containing Google
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Google.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.