|Location||Stouffville, Ontario, Canada|
|Owner||Frank Di Leo|
|Operator||Daniel Di Leo|
|Counter-clockwise road course|
|Length||0.8 (Approximately) km|
Goodwood Kartways is a multiple configuration karting centre located in Stouffville, Ontario, Canada. The facility spans 20 acres of land and features just shy of one kilometre of racing surface with a 10-turn road course. Since 1994 the facility has been owned and operated by the Di Leo family, brothers Marco and Daniel, father Frank and sister Stefanie.
The circuit is one of the oldest operating kart racing facility in North America. It has been operational for over 60 years. The race track has groomed Canadian race heroes such as Ron Fellows, Paul Tracy, and Daniel Morad 
Goodwood Kartways has been operated by several different groups but owned by Frank Di Leo. Currently Daniel and Marco Di Leo run operations. Daniel and Marco  are accomplished kart racers.
In 2003 The Sunoco Ron Fellows Championship Presented by Toronto Wheels was held at Goodwood Kartways where Daniel Di Leo competed in the senior competition. In 2005 and again in 2007  the facility hosted the fourth season opener of the series.
In 2009 the facility hosted the Canadian National Karting Championship. A multiple month expansion was performed to improve the quality of the facility to accommodate the karting community. The paddock area was expanded and increased by 50%, 1,200 square foot timing and scoring hut was built adjacent to the track and the track surface underwent reconditioning for a safety upgrade.
In 2011 Goodwood Kartways hosted the season opener of the 2011 Eastern Canadian Karting Championship.
In 2012 the facility underwent a major renovation. The track surface was completely repaved adding significant run off and a modern safety barrier for the first corner and extra run off as well as new curbing in several corners.
In 2013 the facility again hosted the Canadian National Karting Championship.
Goodwood Kartways is the home of the non-profit organization Toronto Racing Association of Karters
The Goodwood Kartways/Intrepid Canada race team represents the facility at both National and International Championships like the Florida Winter Tour, Champion Ron Fellows Karting Challenge, Pfaff Kartsport Cup and Canadian National Championships. The Di Leo family has also recently expanded their affiliation with Intrepid Canada to form Intrepid America.
- "Goodwood Kartway". North American Motorsports Pages. Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- "Goodwood Kartways". Trackreviewers.com. Archived from the original on 2013-03-27. Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- "Goodwood Kartways / Intrepid Canada". Italiankart.com. Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- Gregm (2005-03-01). "Daniel Di Leo". Inside Track Breaking News Blog. Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- "Goodwood Kartways". SRA Karting. 2009-04-03. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "Canadian Karting Championships Awarded to Goodwood Kartways". realkarting.com. 2009-04-07. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- N. McDonald (2009-08-08). "Racing stars of future face off in kart nationals". Archived from the original on 2011-11-11. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- M. Hayakawa (2010-11-23). "Stouffville driver wheels to world title". yorkregion.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "KART: Goodwood Kartways names Daniel Di Leo to staff | News". Motorsport.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Rookie racer looking to take the next step". BramptonGuardian Article. 2011-10-13. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "WhoWon.com ... The Internet Source for Motorsports News and Information". Racefan.com. 2007-01-03. Archived from the original on 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Flagworld Communications Inc. (2010-11-08). "– News » Blog Archive » Sofina Foods drivers display great performance in Spain (+photos)". Flagworld.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Norris McDonald (2006-11-04). "Brothers have great talent, but little budget". thestar.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "KART: SRFKC Goodwood finale post race notes | News". Motorsport.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Inside Track Breaking News Blog: KARTING: Sunoco Ron Fellows Karting Championship presented by Toronto Star Wheels set to 'rock' Goodwood in season opener!". Insidetracknews.blogspot.com. 2005-05-12. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "KART: SRFKC: Mike Vincec Stouffville preview | News". Motorsport.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Canada's Leading Karting Website :: News". eKartingNews.ca. 2009-07-20. Archived from the original on 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Flagworld Communications Inc. (2011-05-06). "– News » Blog Archive » Eastern Canadian Karting Championship event preview". Flagworld.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Goodwood Kartways Undegoes second repaving in 2012 – CKN | CanadianKartingNews.com | Because Karting is a way of Life!". Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Intrepid Canada expands to form Intrepid USA". Realkarting.com. 2011-08-10. Retrieved 2012-02-18.