|Look up Godzilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Godzilla, also known as Gojira, is a fictional Japanese monster.
Godzilla may also refer to:
- Godzilla (franchise), the franchise featuring the monster
- Godzilla (1954 film), also known as Gojira, the first film in the series
- "Godzilla (Main Theme)", a musical theme composed for the 1954 film
- The Return of Godzilla, 1984, released in Japan as Godzilla, the sixteenth film in the series
- Godzilla 1985, 1985 American adaptation of the 1984 Japanese film, The Return of Godzilla
- Godzilla (1998 film), 1998 American film produced by TriStar Pictures
- Godzilla 2000, also known as Godzilla 2000: Millennium, the twenty-third film in the series
- Godzilla (2014 film), 2014 American film produced by Legendary Pictures
- Godzilla (1978 TV series), a 1978–1979 American animated television series from Hanna-Barbera that aired on NBC
- Godzilla Island, a 1997–1998 Japanese children's television series in which Godzilla and various other Daikaiju are brought to life as Bandai toys
- Godzilla: The Series, a 1998–2000 American-Japanese animated television series that aired on Fox Kids
- Godzilla video games
- Godzilla (comic), since the 1950s, comic books based on the films
- Godzilla (Scott Ciencin series), starting in 1996, a series of children's novels
- Godzilla (Marc Cerasini series), starting in 1996, a series of novels based on the film characters
- "Godzilla" (song), a 1977 song by Blue Öyster Cult from Spectres
- "Godzilla" (Eminem song), a 2020 song from the album Music to Be Murdered By featuring Juice WRLD
- Gojira (band), a French heavy metal band, which was formerly known in 1996 as Godzilla
- Godzilla (EP), a 1997 EP by Fu Manchu
- Godzilla (album), a 2003 rap album by Yukmouth
- "Godzilla!", a 2003 song by The Creatures
- Godzilla Entertainment, a 2003 record label founded by rapper Yukmouth
- "Godzilla", a song by The Doubleclicks from their 2014 album Dimetrodon
- Dakosaurus andiniensis, an extinct species of marine crocodilian
- Godzillus robustus, a species of remiped discovered by Frederick Schram et al.
- Gojirasaurus, a dinosaur from the Triassic period
- Godzilla Asian American Arts Network
- Godzillatron, a scoreboard at the University of Texas
- Godzilla Game, a 1978 Mattel board game
- Godzilla, a fictional monster in the online game Rappelz
- Hideki Matsui, a baseball player with the popular nickname "Godzilla"
- Nissan Skyline GT-R and GT-R, two Japanese supercars nicknamed "Godzilla"
- Godzilla, name given by marine geologists to a hydrothermal vent in the Pacific
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godzilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.