This article does not cite any sources. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article is missing information about the game's plot, gameplay, and reception.May 2015)(
|Godzilla: Battle Legends|
|Publisher(s)||Toho (Japan) Hudson Soft (US)|
|Mode(s)||Up to 2 players simultaneously|
Godzilla: Battle Legends (simply referred to as "Godzilla" in North America) is a fighting game based on the Godzilla film franchise, made for the Turbo Duo in 1993, developed by Alfa System and published in the United States by Hudson Soft.
When Godzilla fights a certain foe, his appearance changes to reflect the era when he battled in certain films. For example, Godzilla looks like as he did in 1955 when he fights Anguirus, and as in 1964 when he fights Rodan. This game's sequel, Godzilla: Monster War for the SNES, features fewer monsters, with the inclusion of Biollante as a playable character and Mothra.
In single player mode, only Godzilla is playable.
- Godzilla (55, 64, 65, 71, 72, 73, 75, 89, 91 and 92)
- King Ghidorah (Showa, Heisei and "Mecha")
- Hedorah (Final) (Hedorah uses flying mode for some of his attacks)
- Mechagodzilla (74/MK 1, 75/MK 2 and 93/Super Mechagodzilla)
- Super X II
- Biollante (both forms rose & final, nonplayable, boss)
- Battra (Larva and Imago)