Most of the terms listed in Wikipedia glossaries are already defined and explained within Wikipedia itself. However, glossaries like this one are useful for looking up, comparing and reviewing large numbers of terms together. You can help enhance this page by adding new terms or writing definitions for existing ones.
- Notation in probability and statistics
- Probability axioms
- Glossary of experimental design
- List of statistical topics
- List of probability topics
- Glossary of areas of mathematics
- Glossary of calculus
- Reiter, Jerome (January 24, 2000). "Using Statistics to Determine Causal Relationships". American Mathematical Monthly. 107 (1): 24–32. doi:10.2307/2589374. JSTOR 2589374.
- Pav Kalinowski. Understanding Confidence Intervals (CIs) and Effect Size Estimation. Association for Psychological Science Observer April 10, 2010. http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/publications/observer/2010/april-10/understanding-confidence-intervals-cis-and-effect-size-estimation.html
- Moore, David; McCabe, George (2003). Introduction to the Practice of Statistics (4 ed.). New York: W.H. Freeman and Co. p. 438. ISBN 9780716796572.
- "A Glossary of DOE Terminology", NIST/SEMATECH e-Handbook of Statistical Methods, NIST, retrieved 28 February 2009
- Statistical glossary, statistics.com, retrieved 28 February 2009
- Probability and Statistics on the Earliest Uses Pages (Univ. of Southampton)