|Parent company||Rowman & Littlefield|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Guilford, Connecticut|
|Distribution||National Book Network|
Globe Pequot is a book publisher and distributor of outdoor recreation and leisure titles that publishes 500 new titles. Globe Pequot was acquired by Morris Communications in 1997. Lyons Press was acquired in 2001. It was sold to Rowman & Littlefield in 2014.
- Rosen, Judith (2011-12-09). "Globe Pequot Press Goes Back to Its Roots". Publishers Weekly. PWxyz, LLC. Retrieved 2013-09-12.
- Barnes, Jim. "The Lyons Press: Fishing for Great Literature - and Niche Marketing Success". Independent Publisher - feature. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- "Rowman & Littlefield Acquires Globe Pequot Press". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- Frazier, Kendrick (May–June 2020). "Promethus Unbound: Publisher of Skeptic, Freethought Books Enters a New Phase". Skeptical Inquirer. Vol. 44 no. 3. Amherst, New York: Center for Inquiry. pp. 6–9.CS1 maint: date format (link)
- "Falcon Guides | Outdoor guidebooks for hiking, camping, rock climbing, paddling, biking, cycling, and adventure travel". www.falcon.com. Retrieved November 13, 2019.