This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He collaborated with several notable directors, working on films directed by Michelangelo Antonioni such as L'amore in città (Love in the City), Le Amiche (The Girlfriends), Il Grido (The Outcry), La Notte (Night) and L'Eclisse (The Eclipse); Francesco Rosi: La sfida (The Challenge), I Magliari (The Magliari), Salvatore Giuliano, Le mani sulla città (Hands Over the City), and Il momento della verità (The Moment of Truth); Federico Fellini: 8½ and Giulietta degli spiriti (Juliet of the Spirits) and a film directed by Joseph Losey: Eva. His last film was The Honey Pot (1967) directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz.
- The Captain of Venice (1951)
- At the Edge of the City (1953)
- Women and Soldiers (1954)
- Sunset in Naples (1955)
- Big Deal on Madonna Street (1958)
- I delfini (1960)
- Il carabiniere a cavallo (1961)
- Bebo's Girl (1963)
- Time of Indifference (1964)
- The 10th Victim (1965)
- Cited in Kezich, Tullio (2006). Fellini: His Life and Work (New York: Faber and Faber), 263.
|This biographical article related to film in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|