|Association||Ghana Hockey Association|
|Current||35 1 (8 September 2019)|
|Lowest||43 (November 2015 – August 2016)|
|FIH World Cup|
|Appearances||1 (first in 1975)|
|Best result||12th (1975)|
|Africa Cup of Nations|
|Appearances||7 (first in 1974)|
|Best result||1st (1974)|
|Appearances||4 (first in 1987)|
|Best result||3rd (2003)|
The Ghana men's national field hockey team represents Ghana in men's international field hockey competitions and is controlled by the Ghana Hockey Association, the governing body for field hockey in Ghana.
Ghana is ranked at 36 according to FIH Rankings (as of June 2019). Ghana participated in the Hockey World League for the first time in 2016–2017. In Round 1, they played in the African group with Kenya, Namibia and Nigeria, winning all three pool matches including a 1-0 victory over the strong Kenyan team. In Round 2, they were placed in Pool B with Sri Lanka, Egypt and China. Ghana beat only Sri Lanka, and in the quarterfinal clash, Oman stunned Ghana 4-3. In the end, Ghana finished 6th in the rankings.
- 1975 – 12th place
Africa Cup of Nations
African Olympic Qualifier
Hockey World League
- "FIH Hero World Rankings September 2019 – Men" (PDF). FIH. 8 September 2019. Retrieved 8 September 2019.
- https://tms.fih.ch/matches/8924/reports/matchreport. Missing or empty
- https://tms.fih.ch/matches/9715/reports/matchreport. Missing or empty
- "Hockey World League Round 2 Competitions – Fiji Hockey Federation – SportsTG". SportsTG. Retrieved 2017-04-27.
- "Hockey: Ghana off for Africa Cup". Daily Graphic. 2017-10-16. Retrieved 20 October 2017.