GetJet Airlines is an airline headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania that offers ACMI and charter services to international airlines and tour operators in the Baltics.
The Civil Aviation Administration of the Republic of Lithuania (CAA) granted an air operator’s certificate (AOC) to GetJet Airlines in March, 2016. In May of the same year the airline obtained a commercial EU license. Wet lease services soon commenced and the airline's first flight took place on May 25, 2016.
On 7 February 2018, GetJet Airlines announced that it had completed the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).
- "Novaturas Flights en". Novaturas flights.
- "Timetable". www.tez-tour.com.
- "Services". Getjet.aero. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "Our fleet". Getjet.aero. Archived from the original on 20 December 2018. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World. October 2019: 20.
Media related to GetJet Airlines at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|