Gerd or GERD may refer to:
- Gerd (name), a common Germanic given name
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, chronic symptom of mucosal damage caused by stomach acid coming up from the stomach into the esophagus
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
Fiction and mythology
- Gerd Frentzen, character in the Japanese anime Blassreiter
- Gerðr, sometimes modernly anglicized as Gerd or Gerth, the wife of the Norse god Freyr
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gerd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.