Georgie may refer to:
- Georgie Born (b. 1955), British musician and academic
- Georgie Davis (b. 1969), artist name of the Dutch singer Kees Rietveld
- Georgie Jessel (1898–1981), American actor and comedian
- George Pocheptsov (b. 1992), commonly referred to as "Georgie", an American painter, draughtsman and entrepreneur
- Georgie Denbrough, a fictional character from Stephen King's novel It
- Georgie, a 1944 children's picture book written and illustrated by Robert Bright
- Georgie!, a 1982–84 manga series written by Mann Izawa and illustrated by Yumiko Igarashi
- Georgie (film), a 2019 short fan film based on the It miniseries
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Georgie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.