|Full name||Georgia Manoli|
|Born||23 April 1983|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb)|
Georgia Manoli (Greek: Γεωργία Μανώλη; born April 23, 1983) is a Greek former swimmer, who specialized in freestyle events. She is a single-time Olympian (2004), and a member of Olympiakos Athina. Manoli qualified for the women's 4×200 m freestyle relay, as a member of the host nation's team, at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. Teaming with Zoi Dimoschaki, Marianna Lymperta, and Evangelia Tsagka in heat one, Manoli posted a split of 2:05.66 to anchor the last 50 metres of the race. She and her fellow Greeks rounded out an eight-team field to last place and fifteenth overall in a final time of 8:16.69.
- "Georgia Manoli". 12 May 2013. Archived from the original on 7 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-13.
- "Swimming – Women's 4×200m Freestyle Relay Startlist (Heat 1)" (PDF). Athens 2004. Omega Timing. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- "Women's 4×200m Freestyle Relay Heat 1". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 18 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- Thomas, Stephen (18 August 2004). "Women's 800 Freestyle Relay, Day 5 Prelims: Team USA Posts the Fastest Time, Brits and Aussies Next". Swimming World Magazine. Archived from the original on 3 December 2005. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- 2004 Olympic Profile – Eideisis Ellinika (in Greek)
|This biographical article related to a Greek swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|