Georgi Petrov Mihalev (Bulgarian: Георги Петров Михалев) (born July 16, 1968 in Burgas) is a retired backstroke swimmer from Bulgaria. He was a member of the Bulgarian National Swimming Team for the period of 1981 to 1994.
- Two time European vicechampion for cadets in 100-meter and 200-meter backstroke, Mulhouse - 1983
- Two time European Champion for cadets in 100-meter and 200-meter backstroke, Luxembourg - 1984
- Champion of Bulgaria between 1982 - 1993
- Bulgarian national record holder in men's 50-meter, 100-meter and 200-meter backstroke
- Many times champion of Balkan games
- Friendship Games (1984) in Moscow
- 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea and 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain
- World Swimming Championships - 1986 Madrid, Spain; 1991 Perth, Australia
- European Championships for cadets and later for men - between 1982 and 1993
- Balkan Championship Games
- First Bulgarian Swimming Site
- Bulgarian Swimming Sports Federation
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Georgi Mikhalev (full name: Georgi Petrov Mikhalev)". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2011-05-19.
|This biographical article related to a Bulgarian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|