This is a list of characters from the children's television show Peppa Pig.
- Peppa Pig (voiced by Lily Snowden-Fine in series 1 (2004, singing voice (2004-present)), Cecily Bloom in series 2, and Harley Bird in series 3-present) – A talkative anthropomorphic pig who is the main character. Peppa's hobbies include jumping in puddles, playing with her teddy bear, Teddy; going to playgroup and playing dress up. Peppa is four years old as shown in the episode "My Birthday Party". Her best friend is Suzy Sheep and she has a goldfish called Goldie. She wears a red dress, a white nappy and black shoes, and her playgroup teacher is Madame Gazelle. Lily Snowden-Fine provides Peppa's singing voice and serves as her lead song vocalist.
- George Pig (voiced by Oliver May and Alice May in series 1–5, Alice May and Vincent van Hulzen in series 6) – Peppa's younger brother. George is often seen in possession of his toy dinosaur, named "Mr. Dinosaur" (but due to George's limited vocabulary, he pronounces it as "dine-saur"), which was given to him as a present by Grandpa and Granny Pig when he was born, as shown in the episode "The Olden Days". George is two years old as shown in the episode "George's Birthday". He is the only one in Peppa's playgroup whose name does not start with the same letter as his species. He wears a blue shirt. George attends the same play group as Peppa and her friends.
- Mummy Pig (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – Mummy Pig is Peppa and George's mother. She is home employed and works on a computer. She also worked as a volunteer firefighter with the Mummies' Fire Service in series 3; she also has skill in literacy and worked as an author in season 5.
- Daddy Pig (voiced by Richard Ridings) – Daddy Pig is Peppa and George's father. He works as an architectural engineer, as shown in the episode "The New House". He wears glasses. Unlike Mummy Pig's parents, Grandpa Pig and Granny Pig, Daddy Pig's parents have never been shown or heard of in the series. Daddy Pig also shows signs of illiteracy and has issues with map reading. Despite this, he retains his jolly attitude and never lets anything get him down, even when Mr. Potato openly insults him on his TV show, which the whole town appears to watch.
- Grandpa Pig (voiced by David Graham) – Grandpa Pig is Mummy Pig's father. Although the two bicker and fight in a few episodes, he's best friends with Granddad Dog. He has a trackless train named Gertrude, and he hates when other characters call it a toy train, which prompts him to say that "Gertrude is not a toy, she is a miniature locomotive!". He loves sailing and gardening. Some garden features, however, such as chickens eating his lettuces, slugs, blackberry bushes looking at him, garden gnomes, and plastic wells tend to anger him.
- Granny Pig (voiced by Frances White) – Granny Pig is Mummy Pig's mother. She is a fan of perfume. She grows apples in an orchard near her house along with vegetables in her own garden next to her house.
- Uncle Pig (voiced by John Sparkes) – Uncle Pig is Daddy Pig's brother, and is Auntie Pig's husband and Chloe and Alexander's father. He has a "big tummy", like Daddy Pig.
- Auntie Pig (voiced by Alison Snowden in series 1–2 and Judy Flynn in series 3–4) – Auntie Pig is Uncle Pig's wife and Chloe and Alexander's mother.
- Chloe Pig (voiced by Eloise May in series 1–2, Abigail Daniels in series 3–4, Zara Siddiqi in series 4 and Charlotte Potterton in series 6) – Chloe is Peppa and George's cousin, and Alexander's older sister. Her best friends are Belinda Bear and Simon Squirrel, and they like to tease Peppa. She is 8 years old, and wears a yellow dress. Since she is older than the other kids, she does not go to Peppa's playgroup and instead presumably goes to a different school. She and her family do not appear at all in series 5, but they return in series 6.
- Baby Alexander (voiced by Oliver May in series 2, Harley Bird in series 3 and Minnie Kennedy-Parr in series 4) – Alexander is Chloe's baby brother and Peppa and George's baby cousin. His first word was "puddle", taught to him by Peppa.
- Auntie Dottie Pig – Auntie Dottie is Peppa and George's aunt who sent a toy horse, which Peppa and George call "Horsey Twinkle Toes". She is only mentioned and never seen or heard.
- Rebecca Rabbit (voiced by Hazel Rudd in series 1, Bethan Lindsay in series 2, Alice May in series 3–4, and Arisha Choudhury in series 5) – Rebecca is Peppa's friend from playgroup. She is the older sister of Richard and their twin baby sister and brother, Rosie and Robbie. She wears a turquoise dress.
- Richard Rabbit (voiced by Zoë Baker in series 2-5, Rohan Boucher in series 6 onwards and Chloe Dolandis on Tickle-U) – Rebecca's younger brother and the twins' big brother. He is George's best friend, wearing a dark blue shirt.
- Miss Rabbit (voiced by Sarah Ann Kennedy) – Miss Rabbit appears to have many jobs at the same time, including bus driver, supermarket assistant, librarian, helicopter pilot, firefighter, ice cream seller, shoe shop assistant, nurse, ticket seller, and more, but she loves her jobs. She is Mummy Rabbit's twin sister, and is Rebecca, Richard, Rosie, and Robbie's aunt. She wears a yellow dress, like her twin sister. Some people think there is more than one Miss Rabbit but this has not been said in the show, possibly because seeing many Miss Rabbits at the same time would be confusing for kids.
- Mummy Rabbit/ Mrs. Rabbit (also voiced by Sarah Ann Kennedy) – Rebecca's, Richard's, Rosie's and Robbie's mother. She is also Miss Rabbit's twin sister.
- Daddy Rabbit a.k.a. Mr. Rabbit (voiced by John Sparkes) – Rebecca's, Richard's, and the twins' father. He works with Daddy Pig and Mrs Cat in a top floor office. He appears to be a station master, manager of the museum and ice cream seller in some episodes. He has a Welsh accent, which is a pun on "Welsh rarebit".
- Grampy Rabbit (voiced by Brian Blessed) – Grampy Rabbit can play the banjo and runs a boat yard as shown in "Grampy Rabbit's Boatyard". He is Rebecca, Richard, Rosie and Robbie's grandfather and the father of Miss Rabbit and Mummy Rabbit. He enjoys shouting and reminiscing about his adventures.
- Rosie and Robbie Rabbit – Rebecca's and Richard's younger siblings who are twins. They were born in the episode "Mummy Rabbit's Bump".
- Mademoiselle Lapin – A Rabbit who Peppa and her family run into in Paris, where she sells souvenirs in the Eiffel Tower. The Pigs confused her with Miss Rabbit a few times. Like Miss Rabbit, she flies a rescue helicopter. Appears in "Peppa Goes to Paris".
- Suzy Sheep (voiced by Meg Hall in the UK version from series 1–4, Ava Lovell from series 5-present in the UK and Elaine Torres on the short lived American version that aired on Tickle-U) – Suzy is Peppa's best friend. She wears a pink dress and has an imaginary friend named Leo Lion in one episode. In some episodes she wears a nurse's costume. She is talkative, hyperactive and allegedly bossy and keeps telling people what to do, but she thinks Peppa is the one who is telling people what to do. Suzy is the only child without a daddy.
- Mummy Sheep (voiced by Debbie MacDonald and Judy Flynn) – Mummy Sheep is the mother of Suzy. She wears a dark pink dress. She is friends with Mummy Pig. Her husband has never been shown.
- Candy Cat (voiced by Daisy Rudd in series 1, Emma Weston in series 2, Zara Siddiqi in series 3–4, Madison Turner in series 5 and Tallulah Conabeare in series 6 onwards) – Candy is one of Peppa's friends. She wears a turquoise dress.
- Mrs. Cat a.k.a. Mummy Cat (voiced by Morwenna Banks in series 2, Leila Farzad in series 3–4 and Judy Flynn in series 5) – Mrs. Cat is the mother of Candy and a co-worker of Daddy Pig. She is 33 according to the episode "Dr Hamster's Tortoise". She wears a light red dress. In "Daddy Pig's Office", it is revealed that her job is graphic design.
- Mr. Cat a.k.a. Daddy Cat – Mr. Cat is the father of Candy. He is often seen in series 3 and 4. He wears an indigo shirt and has dark fur.
- Danny Dog (voiced by George Woolford in series 1–2, Jadon Mills in series 3–4, Joshua Morris in series 5 and Charlie Stewart in series 6 onwards) – Danny is one of Peppa's friends. He wears purple clothes and has dark brown fur. His best friend is Pedro Pony.
- Mummy Dog a.k.a. Mrs. Dog (voiced by Debbie MacDonald in series 1, Claire Waxler in series 2, and Judy Flynn in series 4 5 & 6) – Mummy Dog is the mother of Danny Dog.
- Granddad Dog (voiced by David Rintoul) – Granddad Dog is the grandfather of Danny Dog and the father of Captain Dog. He is a mechanic and is very good at fixing cars. Even though they sometimes bicker about whose boat is better, Granddad Dog and Grandpa Pig are best friends. Like Grampy Rabbit, his wife has never been shown, so he might be a widower.
- Daddy Dog a.k.a. Captain Dog (voiced by Alexander Armstrong) – Captain Dog is the father of Danny Dog. He was once a sailor and sea captain who traveled the world to make his fortune and thus was gone from home for most of the series. He was one of the last characters to make his debut on the show, not appearing until the middle of series four when he retires from sailing and returns home to be with his family. Despite being retired, he often misses his life as a sailor.
- Granny Dog (voiced by Judy Flynn Danny's Granny. She is in Series 6
- Pedro Pony ( voiced by Harrison Oldroyd (1-2), Sammy Price ( The Golden Boots and Around the World with Peppa ), Stanley Nickless (3-4, and Rohal Soomro in season 5) He wears a yellow shirt, black glasses and black shoes
- Mummy Pony a.k.a Mrs. Pony ( voiced by Kate Gribble Series 1, Madelyn Moore Series 2, Jemima Williams Series 3, Leila Farzad and Judy Flynn Series 4 ) Pedro's mother She wears a gold dress and black shoes
- Daddy Pony a.k.a Mr. Pony ( voiced by John Sparkles) Pedro's father He wears a green jacket, black glasses, blue bow-tie white shirt and black mustache. He is an optometrist.
- Zoe Zebra (voiced by Sian Taylor in series 2–4 and Isla Gudgeon in series 5 onwards) – Zoe is one of Peppa's friends. She wears a light purple dress. In the episode "Teddy's Day Out," it is revealed that she has a stuffed monkey which is named Monkey. In the episode "Sleepover", Zoe mentions that she is taking piano lessons, likely from Mr. Zebra.
- Mummy Zebra a.k.a. Mrs Zebra (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – Mummy Zebra is the mother of Zoe, Zuzu and Zaza Zebra. She wears a bright green dress and has shown to work with pottery in the episode "Pottery".
- Daddy Zebra a.k.a. Mr. Zebra (voiced by David Graham) – Daddy Zebra is the father of Zoe, Zuzu and Zaza and is a postman. He can play the piano as shown in "Sleepover", and plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to make Peppa and her friends fall asleep.
- Zuzu & Zaza Zebra (both voiced by Alice May from series 2–4, Matilda Green from series 5-present) – Zuzu and Zaza are Zoe's younger identical twin sisters. They are also George's friends. They both wear light pink dresses. They are somewhat younger than George, Richard, and Edmond, and they do not appear at playgroup.
- Emily Elephant (voiced by Julia Moss in the UK from series 2–4, Stara Bal in series 5–present and Chloe Dolandis on Cartoon Network) – Peppa's friend from playgroup. She made her first appearance in the episode "Emily Elephant". She can make the loudest sound out of all the children and often uses her trunk as an extra hand. She wears a dark yellow dress and is shy most of the time.
- Edmond Elephant (voiced by Jonny Butler from series 3–4 and Victor Wade in series 5–present) – Edmond is George's friend. He is 2 year old, like George and Richard. Unlike George, Richard, and the other toddlers, Edmond is highly intelligent and can speak in full sentences; his high intelligence comes from his father. Because of this, Edmond is a self-proclaimed clever clogs. Edmond's voice appears on the Peppa Pig Rocket kiddie ride. He wears a dark green outfit.
- Doctor Elephant a.k.a. Mr. Elephant (voiced by Andy Hamilton) – Emily's and Edmond's father. His job is a dentist. He wears a white shirt and red bow tie.
- Mummy Elephant ( voiced by Morwenna Banks ) a.k.a. Mrs. Elephant – She is Emily's and Edmond's mother and not much is known about her. She wears a light purple dress.
- Freddy Fox (voiced by Jamie Oram in series 3-5, and Charlie Stewart in series 6 onwards) – Freddy is a friend of Peppa. He first appears in the episode of the same name. Being a fox, he has a good sense of smell. He wears a dark red shirt.
- Mr. Fox (voiced by John Sparkes) – is Freddy's father and is the owner of a shop that sells everything, usually in boxes of five, but sometimes as matching sets of three.
- Mrs. Fox– (voiced by Judy Flynn) is Freddy's mother. She works as a nurse as shown in the episode "Hospital". She wears a light blue dress.
- Kylie Kangaroo (voiced by Macey Danger in series 4, and Finley Grieg-Byrne, in series 5) – Kylie Kangaroo is a friend of Peppa and appears in the episode of the same name. Since she is a kangaroo, she can jump higher than the other characters. She speaks in an Australian accent.
- Joey Kangaroo (voiced by Jazlyn Jago, as seen in the credits for series 5) – Joey Kangaroo is Kylie's younger brother. He stays in Mummy Kangaroo's pouch and is presumably younger than George, Richard, and Edmond. He has a toy crocodile, similar to how George has a toy dinosaur.
- Mummy Kangaroo a.k.a. Mrs Kangaroo (voiced by Morwenna Banks in series 4, and Elise Grieg, in series 5) – Mummy Kangaroo is Kylie and Joey's mother. She is a marine biologist.
- Daddy Kangaroo a.k.a. Mr Kangaroo (voiced by Alexander Armstrong in series 4, and Tony Byrne, in series 5) – Daddy Kangaroo is Kylie and Joey's father. He likes barbecuing corn on the cob.
- Mr. Wolf (voiced by Alexander Armstrong, as seen in the credits for series 4) – Mr. Wolf is the father of Wendy Wolf and Mrs. Wolf's husband, and moved with his family to their new house after Daddy Pig finished building it, and after attempting and failing to blow it up, he asks Daddy Pig what his house is made of and he replied of bricks.
- Mrs. Wolf (voiced by Jen Pringle) – Mrs. Wolf is the mother of Wendy Wolf and Mr. Wolf's wife. Like Mr. Wolf not much is known about her.
- Wendy Wolf (voiced by Chaniya Mahon) – Wendy Wolf is Peppa's friend after Daddy Pig designs a house for the wolves and Mr. Bull builds it. She also becomes a new student in Peppa's playgroup later in the series.
- Granny Wolf (voiced by Jen Pringle) – She appeared in the S5 episode "Wendy Wolf's Birthday".
- Gabriella Goat (voiced by Sonia Arapi) – A friend of Peppa's who lives in Italy. She gives Peppa and her family a tour of the village where she lives.
- Signor Goat (voiced by Andrea Tran) – He takes care of the holiday house Peppa's family stays for their holiday and is the father of Gabriella Goat.
- Uncle Goat (voiced by John Sparkes) – He is a pizza baker in Gabriella's village and Gabriella's uncle.
- Auntie Goat (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – She runs a store in Gabriella's town.
- Gerald Giraffe (voiced by Leo Templer) – The newest member of Peppa's playgroup who appears in "Gerald Giraffe". Being a giraffe makes him the tallest child in the playgroup. He also measures at the top of his ears, making Rebecca Rabbit's ears look shorter.
- Mr. Giraffe (voiced by Zeus Jahn-Vilnur) – Gerald's father. He is a keeper at the zoo.
- Mrs. Giraffe (voiced by Posher Ra Ra) – Gerald's mother.
- Molly Mole (voiced by Rosie van Hulzen) – Appears in the S5 episode of the same name.
- Mummy Mole/ Mrs. Mole (voiced by Jen Pringle) – Molly's mother.
- Daddy Mole/ Mr. Mole (voiced by John Sparkes) – Molly's father. Daddy Mole built the Mole family's home underneath the Rabbit family's burrow.
- Granny Mole (voiced by Jen Pringle) - Molly's grandmother
- Dr. Brown Bear (voiced by David Rintoul) – the doctor. In "Pedro's Cough", he claims he never gets sick, but he is proven wrong when he catches Pedro's cough. According to the British Medical Journal, Dr Bear shows clear signs of "burnout" and begins falling short of the high standards of service he aims to provide to his patients, which include "prompt and direct telephone access, continuity of care, extended hours, and a low threshold for home visits", including using a "green light car ... with sirens" to attend a playgroup where a 3 year old pony has coughed 3 times.
- Belinda Bear (voiced by Zara Siddiqi in series 3, and Charlotte Potterton in series 5, as seen in the credits for series 5) – One of Chloe's friends. In the episode "Chloe's Big Friends", she calls herself "Bee" for short.
- Mummy Bear – (voiced by Jen Pringle) Belinda's mother. Until her first major appearance in the S5 episode "Once Upon a Time", she was occasionally seen as a background character.
- Daddy Bear – (voiced by John Sparkes) Belinda's father. He appeared in the S5 episode "Once Upon a Time".
- Delphine Donkey (voiced by Nzilani Franq) – Peppa's and Madame Gazelle's pen pal from France.
- Didier Donkey (voiced by Aurélie Charbonnier) – Delphine's younger brother. He has a toy dragon, similar to how George has a toy dinosaur.
- Monsieur Donkey (voiced by Jerome Haupert in series 2 and 3, then David Rintoul, as seen in the credits for series 5) – Delphine and Didier's father.
- Mama Donkey – Delphine and Didier's mother.
- Police Officer Panda (voiced by David Mitchell) – Appears in S5 episode "The Police" and is the father of Peggi and Pandora Panda.
- Peggi and Pandora Panda (voiced by Chelsy Orfinada) ��� The twin daughters of Police Officer Panda and new students in Peppa's playgroup. They make their first appearance in the S6 "The Panda Twins".
- Mandy Mouse (voiced by Audrey van Hulzen) - A new student in Peppa’s playgroup, first appearing in the episode of the same name. She is in a wheelchair. Mandy is the another child without a daddy. She is a skilled basketball player.
- Mrs. Mouse (voiced by Judy Flynn) Mandy's mother. Like Mummy Bear, she was occasionally seen as a background character before her first major appearance.
- Father Christmas (credited as "himself" in series 2-5, and David Graham in series 6) – He appears in the episodes "Santa's Grotto", "Santa's Visit", "Mr. Potato's Christmas Show", and "Father Christmas". He is one of 2 human characters in the show, the other one being the Queen.
- The Queen (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – She appears in the episodes "The Queen" and "London". She is human and based on Queen Elizabeth II.
- Simon Squirrel (voiced by Preston Nyman) – One of Chloe's friends. In the episode "Chloe's Big Friends", he calls himself "Sy" for short. His parents have never appeared in the show.
- Police Officer Squirrel (voiced by Judy Flynn) – Appears in S5 episode "The Police".
- Mr. Potato (voiced by John Sparkes) – Mr Potato is Peppa's favorite character from a TV show. He encourages the kids to exercise and eat healthy. He is married to Mrs. Carrot and they have 2 children, Sweet Cranberry and Little Sprout who are also real fruit and vegetables, as evidenced in "Mr Potato's Christmas Show". There is also a Mrs. Potato, appearing only on Peppa's television with Mr. Potato from series one until the beginning of series 3.
- Super Potato (voiced by Alexander Armstrong) – A potato superhero.
- Madame Gazelle (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – Madame Gazelle is the teacher at Peppa's playgroup. She has a French accent, which is a pun on "mademoiselle". She once played in a rock band called "The Rocking Gazelles" with two other gazelles who may be her sisters, as evidenced in "Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party". She taught Peppa's parents when they were children. In "Pumpkin Party" it is implied that she is a vampire because she has no reflection in the mirror, and seeing Suzy dressed as a vampire reminds her of the old country. In the episode "Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party", her first name is revealed to be Gigi. She is the only seen adult character whose first name was revealed (but only once). She can play both electric and acoustic guitars, as shown in many episodes.
- Mr. Bull (voiced by David Rintoul) – Mr. Bull is a garbage man, a construction worker, a nurse (as seen in "Mummy Rabbit's Bump") and a tuba player. Mr Bull is also a taxi driver (as seen in the "Flying on Holiday" episode). It is implied that Mr. Bull is related to Mrs. Cow, as bulls are male cows.
- Mrs. Cow (voiced by Judy Flynn) – A member of the "Mummies' Fire Service". She might be related to Mr. Bull, as bulls are the male counterpart to cows, but this has not been said in the show.
- Mr. Rhinoceros (Voiced by John Sparkes) – He works with Mr. Bull in the building/construction jobs. His name is uncredited in the credits.
- Dr. Hamster (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – Dr. Hamster is the vet and has a tortoise named Tiddles who gets stuck in trees a lot. She flies an airplane on "The Flying Vet".
- Mr. Labrador (Voiced by David Graham) – He works with Mr. Bull in the building/construction jobs. He also runs the archery competition at the fair (as seen in "Funfair"). His name is never said in the show. His name is credited in series 5.
- Captain Emergency (voiced by Dominic Byrne) – The pilot on the plane Peppa and her family fly on in the episode "Flying On Holiday".
- Policeman Stag (voiced by Fernando Tiberini) – He appears in the episodes "The Holiday House", "Holiday in the Sun" and "The End of the Holiday" to return Teddy to Peppa, who kept leaving it behind. He is a dark brown otter.
- Mrs. Badger (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – Appears in S6 episode "Petting Farm".
- Mr. Lion (voiced by Colin McFarlane) – Appears in S5 episode "The Zoo".
- Mrs. Crocodile (voiced by Jo Brand) – Appears in S5 episode "The Zoo". She is the only anthropomorphic non-mammal who has appeared in the series so far.
- Mr. Wallaby (voiced by Sam Simmons) – Appears in the S5 episode "Boomerang".
- Singing Fish (voiced by Tomas Gisby) – He appears in S5 episode "The Market". Credited as Elvis Fishley.
- Head Waiter (voiced by David Graham) – He appears in S6 episode "Grandpa Pig's Birthday".
- Film Narrator (voiced by Dan Russell – He appears in S6 episode "Super Potato Movie".
- Mr. Stallion (voiced by John Sparkes) - He is one of Grandpa Pig's friends. He appears in S5 episode "Sailing Boat". His name is uncredited in the credits.
- Mrs. Corgi (voiced by Morwenna Banks) – She is another one of Grandpa Pig's friends. She appears in S5 episode "Sailing Boat". Her name is uncredited in the credits.
- King Alfonso (voiced by David Graham) – He appears in S5 episode "Long Train Journey".
Pets and animals
- Tiddles – Dr. Hamster's pet tortoise. He is 33 as shown in the episode "Dr. Hamster's Tortoise". He is known for his liking to climb trees as shown in "Naughty Tortoise", "Miss Rabbit's Helicopter", and "Gerald Giraffe".
- Steven – Pedro Pony's pet stick insect who is shown in "The Pet Competition".
- Goldie the goldfish – Goldie is Peppa's goldfish.
- Ginger the goldfish – Ginger is Miss Rabbit's goldfish and is shown in "The Aquarium" where he befriends Peppa's fish Goldie.
- Hemydatulus Fanardus – Edmond Elephant's pet gecko and is shown the episode "The Pet Competition". His name is the scientific name for the common house gecko. Edmond named him this because he is smart.
- Polly Parrot (voiced by Alison Snowden, as seen in the credits for her episode debut) – Granny and Grandpa Pig's parrot. Like most parrots, Polly copies what others say. She has yet to appear in series 5.
- Mrs. Duck – A wild duck who lives in the duck pond with the other ducks. She and her fellow ducks have a habit of always showing up at picnics, usually in the hope of receiving food scraps. She appears in the "Golden Boots" special when she takes Peppa's golden boots.
- Mr. Skinnylegs – A friendly little spider who lives in and around Peppa's house.
- Jemima, Sarah, Vanessa, and Neville – They are Granny Pig's chickens. They were first seen on "Granny Pig's Chickens" and they appear again in "Spring" and "Night Animals".
- Teddy – Peppa's toy teddy bear. Peppa tends to leave him behind by mistake. In "The Holiday House", "Holiday in the Sun", and "The End of the Holiday", there is a running gag where Peppa leaves Teddy behind and a police dog on a motorcycle returns it while they are driving.
- Mr. Dinosaur – George's toy dinosaur.
- Mr. Scarecrow – Granny and Grandpa's scarecrow. It appears in the episodes "Mr. Scarecrow" and "Granny Pig's Chickens".
- Monkey – Zoe's toy monkey in an episode that Zoe and Peppa go on a picnic
- Frog – Emily's toy frog, appears in "The Sleepover".
- Owl – Suzy's toy owl, also appears in "The Sleepover".
- Carrot – Rebecca's favourite toy, a smiling carrot with googly eyes; also appears in "The Sleepover".
- Mrs. Dinosaur – Richard Rabbit’s toy dinosaur.
- Dino-Roar (voiced by Alexander Armstrong) – A toy that raps monotonously. He replaced Mr. Dinosaur after he lost his tail. Dino-Roar cannot be played with as much as Mr. Dinosaur due to electronic components. One day after his batteries fell out, Peppa collected them and found Mr. Dinosaur's tail, and Daddy Pig managed to put the tail back on. His name is uncredited in the credits.
- Penguin (voiced by Stanley Nickless) – Suzy's talking toy penguin. It appears in "The Doll Hospital". Its name is uncredited in the credits.