|Died||3 February 1969 (aged 46)|
|Years active||1941-1969 (TV & film)|
|Spouse(s)||Prudence Rennick (m. 1953 - 1969) (his death)|
Geoffrey Hibbert (1922–1969) was an English stage, film and television actor. He made his screen debut with the lead role in John Baxter's The Common Touch (1941) and appeared in two other Baxter films, Love on the Dole and The Shipbuilders. After the war he appeared in supporting roles in films as well as many television performances. He was also active at the Players' Theatre in the 1950s and 60s, acting in, among other things, the musical revue "Child's Play" with all words by Sean Rafferty. He was also in the original Broadway production of Sandy Wilson's The Boyfriend, starring Julie Andrews, which ran for over a year at the Royale Theatre, in 1954-1955.
|1941||Love on the Dole||Harry Hardcastle|
|1941||The Common Touch||Peter Henderson|
|1942||The Next of Kin||Pvt. John|
|1942||In Which We Serve||Joey Mackeridge|
|1943||The Shipbuilders||Peter Shields|
|1954||For Better, for Worse||Butcher's Assistant|
|1954||Thought to Kill|
|1957||The End of the Line||Max Perrin|
|1958||Orders to Kill||RAF Sergeant||Uncredited|
|1958||I Was Monty's Double||Cpl. Cooper||Uncredited|
|1958||Links of Justice||Edward Manning|
|1959||The Great Van Robbery||Venner|
|1962||Live Now, Pay Later||Price|
|1963||Heavens Above!||Council Official|
- "Geoffrey Hibbert - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- Aldgate & Richards p.102
- "Geoffrey Hibbert - Movies and Filmography - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Geoffrey Hibbert".
- Wanda Brister, Dring biographer.
- League, The Broadway. "The Boy Friend – Broadway Musical – Original - IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- League, The Broadway. "Geoffrey Hibbert – Broadway Cast & Staff - IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- Anthony Aldgate & Jeffrey Richards. Britain Can Take It: The British Cinema in the Second World War. I.B.Tauris, 2007.
|This article about a British film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|