This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Invisible Touch Tour|
|Recorded||1–4 July 1987|
|Venue||Wembley Stadium, London|
|Label||Virgin Music Video|
Invisible Touch Tour is a live video by the English rock band Genesis, released in 1988 on Virgin Music Video. It documents the band's four sold out shows at Wembley Stadium in London between 1–4 July 1987 at the end of their Invisible Touch Tour promoting their thirteenth studio album, Invisible Touch. A limited edition release included a CD single containing the live version of "Domino" as performed on the video. In 2003, the video was reissued on DVD and renamed Genesis Live at Wembley Stadium.
The bonus features include a photo gallery, scans of the tour programme, and a tour documentary. Some copies of the original VHS releases included a 3" CD of "Domino" from the video, indexed as two tracks ("In the Glow of the Night" and "The Last Domino").
The set list features six of the eight songs from Invisible Touch. A medley of "In the Cage", "...In That Quiet Earth" and "Afterglow" was performed at the shows but not included on the release. The film crew used this portion of the show to change film in the camera, without the knowledge of the band and to their subsequent dismay, at all four shows at Wembley.
Performances of "Abacab" and "The Brazilian" from the Wembley gigs were later included as the B-sides of the "Invisible Touch (Live)" single; "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" appeared as a B-side on the "Tell Me Why" CD single; "The Brazilian" appeared again on the 2000 compilation Genesis Archive 2: 1976-1992 and "Mama" and "That's All" appeared on the 1992 live album The Way We Walk, Volume One: The Shorts.
- "Domino (Part I: In the Glow of the Night; Part II: The Last Domino)"
- "That's All"
- "The Brazilian"
- "Land of Confusion"
- "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight"
- "Throwing It All Away"
- "Home by the Sea/Second Home by the Sea"
- "Invisible Touch"
- Drum Duet
- "Los Endos"
- "Turn It On Again, including the medley: Everybody Needs Somebody to Love/(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/Twist and Shout/Reach Out (I'll Be There)/You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'/Pinball Wizard/In the Midnight Hour"
- Phil Collins – drums, electronic percussion, lead vocals
- Tony Banks – keyboards
- Mike Rutherford – lead guitar, bass guitar, bass pedals, backing vocals