|Edited by||Michael B. Wallace|
|Bulletin of the American Gastroscopic Society, Bulletin of Gastroscopy and Esophagoscopy, Bulletin of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy|
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering gastroenterology, especially as relating to endoscopy. It is published by Elsevier and the official publication of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. The editor-in-chief is Michael B. Wallace (Mayo Clinic).
The journal was established as the Bulletin of the American Gastroscopic Society, was continued as the Bulletin of Gastroscopy and Esophagoscopy from 1959 to 1961, then as the Bulletin of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy until 1965 when it obtained its current name.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, Current Contents/Life Sciences, Science Citation Index, Embase, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 5.369.
- "Bulletin of gastrointestinal endoscopy". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- "Gastrointestinal endoscopy". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- "Journal titles covered in Embase". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- "Gastrointestinal Endoscopy". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.