|No. 56 – Minnesota Vikings|
|Born:||June 20, 1995|
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||306 lb (139 kg)|
|High school:||Charlotte (NC) Christian|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 1 / Pick: 18|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
|Player stats at PFR|
Garrett Bradbury (born June 20, 1995) is an American football center for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at NC State and was selected by the Vikings in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Bradbury was originally a tight end at NC State before moving to the offensive line in 2015. As a senior in 2018, he was a consensus All-American and won the Rimington Trophy. He didn't allow a single quarterback sack in over 900 snaps in 2018.
- "N.C. State center Garrett Bradbury met with hometown Panthers. Would they be a match?". newsobserver.
- "From unheralded tight end to top center, NC State's Garrett Bradbury takes home national award". newsobserver.
- "NC State's Bradbury wins Rimington Trophy – The North State Journal".
- "Prospect Profile: N.C. State C Garrett Bradbury".
- "Vikings draft NC State center Garrett Bradbury at No. 18". USA TODAY. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|