|No. 56 – Minnesota Vikings|
|Born:||June 20, 1995|
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|High school:||Charlotte (NC) Christian|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 1 / Pick: 18|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2020|
|Player stats at PFR|
Garrett Bradbury (born June 20, 1995) is an American football center for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at NC State and was selected by the Vikings in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Bradbury was originally a tight end at NC State before moving to the offensive line in 2015. As a senior in 2018, he was a consensus All-American and won the Rimington Trophy. He did not allow a single quarterback sack in over 900 snaps in 2018.
Bradbury was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the first round with the 18th overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. As a rookie, he started all 16 regular season games and both of the Vikings' playoff games in the 2019 season.
- Louis-Jacques, Marcel (January 23, 2019). "N.C. State center Garrett Bradbury met with hometown Panthers. Would they be a match?". The News & Observer. Retrieved September 4, 2020.
- Giglio, Joe (December 7, 2018). "From unheralded tight end to top center, NC State's Garrett Bradbury takes home national award". The News & Observer. Retrieved September 4, 2020.
- Friedlander, Brett (December 6, 2018). "NC State's Bradbury wins Rimington Trophy". The North State Journal. Retrieved September 4, 2020.
- Peters, Craig (April 25, 2019). "Prospect Profile: N.C. State C Garrett Bradbury". Vkings.com. Retrieved September 4, 2020.
- "Vikings draft NC State center Garrett Bradbury at No. 18". USA TODAY. Associated Press. April 25, 2019. Archived from the original on December 29, 2019. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- "Garrett Bradbury 2019 Game Log". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|