|Former names||Gable Field|
|Location||Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74467|
|Owner||Northeastern State University|
|Operator||Northeastern State University|
|Northeastern State RiverHawks (NCAA) (1964–present)|
Tahlequah Tigers(OSSAA) (Tahlequah City Vipers(4SFL)
The University also has consented to allow Doc Wadley Stadium to be used for other purposes—for example, the Tahlequah High School football team (the Tahlequah Tigers) schedules their home games there and the field is also used for marching band contests. The Tahlequah City Vipers are an adult amateur team that also leases the stadium.
Doc Wadley Stadium recently underwent a $3.5 million renovation which included an expanded seating capacity to 8,300, installing artificial turf, installing a video scoreboard, and additional restrooms and concession areas.
- "NSU facilities". Northeastern State University.
- "2014 Northeastern State RIverHawks football media guide" (PDF). Northeastern State University. goriverhawksgo.com. p. 21. Retrieved November 14, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Description of Gable Field with recent renovations at the NSU Sports webpage
- Reference to NSU's listing as an NCAA Division II school
- Tahlequah High School homepage