GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) is a European standard for mobile devices.
GSM may also refer to:
- GSM London, a higher education provider
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama, formerly Guildhall School of Music
- Graduate Studies in Mathematics, textbooks by the American Mathematical Society
- IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida, India
- Graduate School of Management (GSM Barcelona)
- Garrison Sergeant Major, in the British Army
- General Service Medal (disambiguation), various campaign medals
- Gas turbine system technician (mechanical), a U.S. Navy rating
- Church of St Mary the Great, Cambridge, known as GSM
- Qeshm International Airport, Qeshm Island, Iran, IATA code GSM
- Għajnsielem, Gozo, Malta, postcode GSM
- Grams per square metre, a measure of paper or density or grammage
- GSM blends, Australian wine, with Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvèdre
- Glass Sport Motors, a former South African car company
- Flyglobespan, ICAO airline code GSM
- Gender and sexual/sexuality minorities, an alternative term to LGBT
- Ginebra San Miguel, a subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation
- Guatemalan Sign Language, ISO 639 language code gsm)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GSM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.