|Look up gru or GRU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The GRU (Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye) is the main military foreign-intelligence service of the Russian Federation.
GRU or Gru also may refer to:
- Growth Research Unit, Cracow University of Economics
Soviet Union and Russia
- Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), Soviet military intelligence service
- GRU (G.U.), Russian military intelligence service
- Spetsnaz GRU, Russian army special forces
- Gainesville Regional Utilities, Florida
- Georgia Regents University, Georgia
- Georgia Rugby Union (United States)
Science and technology
- Gated recurrent unit, mechanisms in recurrent neural networks
- Abbreviation for the constellation Grus
- GRU, IATA airport code of São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport, Brazil
- gru, ISO 639-3 language code of the Soddo language
- Gru (Despicable Me), protagonist of the animated Despicable Me films
- Gru (rapper), Serbian rapper
- Gru, an antagonist in The Kine Saga
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.