Geoffrey Freeman Allen was an author specialising in the field of railways.
He authored many books and magazine articles on this subject, and for a time was editor of Jane's World Railways.
He was born on 16 March 1922 and died on 7 July 1995.
His name was usually styled G. Freeman Allen.
- Modern Railways magazine – first editor (and final editor of its predecessor, Trains Illustrated).
- Allen, G. Freeman (1959). British Railways today and tomorrow. Ian Allan.
- Allen, G. Freeman (1982). Great Railway Photographs by Eric Treacy. London: Peerage Books.
- Whitehouse, P. B.; Allen, G. Freeman (1982). Eric Treacy: Railway Photographer. Newton Abbott: David and Charles. ISBN 0-7153-8367-1.
- Geoffrey Freeman Allen (April–May 1983). "The Warship Story". Rail Enthusiast. pp. 6, 23.
- G. Freeman Allen (1981). Modern Railways International Review. Ian Allan, London. ISBN 0-7110-1123-0
- Cecil J. Allen, his father, railway civil engineer and writer
- Jane's World Railways, which he edited in 1988
|This biography related to rail transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|