Abibat Oluwafunmilola Aofiyebi
Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi, born Abibat Oluwafunmilola Aofiyebi and known informally as FAR, is a Nigerian actress. She has had a long running radio show. She appeared in the film The Figurine, Tinsel and MTV Shuga.
Funlola is the last of seven children, born to a businesswoman mother and an entrepreneur father. The name FAR came after she got married and has become her signature. FAR had an early start on stage and television, with her aunt Teni Aofiyebi, a veteran actress. She is married to advertising guru Olayinka Raimi.
FAR took a TV acting course in Westminster College, and at the Actors Studio in Bunkinghamshire. She also has a BSc in Sociology from the University of Lagos in Nigeria. FAR’s film debut was in Amaka Igwe's film Violated acting alongside Joke Silva, Richard Mofe Damijo, Ego Boyo and Kunle Bamtefa. She was nominated for a THEMA best upcoming actress award in 1996. FAR was cast as the lead character in Keeping Faith, by director Steve Gukas. FAR was nominated for an AMMA best supporting actress award for The Figurine directed by Kunle Afolayan. Before appearing in the M-net TV show Tinsel, playing Brenda, FAR has featured on other drama shows like Doctors Quarters, Solitaire, and Palace. FAR has acted on stage in Sing That Old Song For Me and The Mansion written by Rasheed Badamusi, and also The Vagina Monologues. FAR won a dance reality show called Celebrity Takes 2. In 2014, FAR co-starred with British-Nigerian actor Wale Ojo.
She had a radio show called Touch of Spice for 14 years (started in August 1999).
FAR was in MTV Shuga in 2019 and 2020 and her supporting role of "Mrs Olutu" was included when it went into a mini-series titled MTV Shuga Alone Together highlighting the problems of Coronavirus on 20 April 2020. The series was written by Tunde Aladese and broadcast every week night - its backers include the United Nations. The series was based in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and Côte d'Ivoire and the story progresses using on-line conversations on location between the characters. All of the filming was done by the actors who include Lerato Walaza, Mamarumo Marokane, Jemima Osunde, Folu Storms and FAR.
In August 2009, She celebrated the 10 years anniversary of her radio program Touch of Spice(TOS). She promised to do it in a.grand style by making available a free train trip for her fans to go watch a movie at the cinema.
- The Figurine (2009)
- Tinsel (2008–Present)
- Grey Dawn (2015)
- Entreat (2016)
NOMINEE - Africa Movie Awards Academy (AMAA); Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Figurine) 2010
NOMINEE - Nigeria Entertainment Awards, New York (NEA); Best Actress in a TV Show (Tinsel) 2010
WINNER - Celebrity Takes 2 (Nigerian Celebrity Dance Competition) 2007 
- Suleiman, Yemisi (30 August 2009). "I've always wanted to educate and entertain people - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi". Vanguard. Retrieved 29 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Baba Aminu, Abdulkareem (5 January 2013). "Nigeria: Catching Up With Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi". Daily Trust. Retrieved 29 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Funlola Aofiyebi Rami - nlist | Nollywood, Nigerian Movies & Casting". nlist.ng. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- Iyanda, Olumide (12 April 2001). "Nigeria: Spice Girl". Retrieved 30 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi, actor". Mandy Actors. Retrieved 29 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Funlola Aofiyebi". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-08-03.
- "Every Woman Every Child partners with the MTV Staying Alive Foundation to Tackle COVID-19". Every Woman Every Child. 2020-04-16. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- Akabogu, Njideka (2020-04-16). "MTV Shuga and ViacomCBS Africa Respond to COVID-19 with "Alone Together" Online Series". BHM. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- "Funlola Celebrates TOS @ 10". Vanguard News. 2009-07-31. Retrieved 2021-03-05.