|Look up funfair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Funfair may refer to:
- Amusement park
- Midway (fair)
- Sideshow alley (in Australia)
- Traveling carnival (US English)
- Travelling funfair (British English)
- Volksfest (in Germany)
- "Funfair" (song), written for the 1968 musical film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Funfair (Nobukazu Takemura album), released in 1999
- Funfair (Rip Slyme album), released in 2007
- Funfair (horse), winner of the 2012 Colleen Stakes
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Funfair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.