|Full Circle (1935 film)|
|Directed by||George King|
|Produced by||Irving Asher|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
|Starring||René Ray |
|Distributed by||Warner Brothers|
Full Circle is a 1935 British crime film directed by George King and starring René Ray, Garry Marsh and Margaret Yarde. It was made as a quota quickie at Teddington Studios by the British subsidiary of Warner Brothers.
- René Ray as Margery Boyd
- Garry Marsh as Max Reeves
- Graham Pocket as Mark Boyd
- Betty Shale as Mrs. Boyd
- Margaret Yarde as Agatha
- Patricia Hilliard as Jeanne Westover
- Bruce Belfrage as Clyde Warren
- John Wood as Tony Warren
- Elizabeth Jenns as Leonora Allway
- Wood p.82
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|