This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fukuoka Kokusai Center
Marine Messe Fukuoka
Marine Messe Fukuoka opened in 1995. One of its main uses is as an indoor sporting arena. The capacity of the arena is up to 15,000 people for sports events and up to 13,000 people for concerts. It hosted the official 1999 Asian Basketball Championship and some of the group games for the 2006 Volleyball World Championship.
Fukuoka International Congress Center
The Fukuoka International Congress Center opened in 2003.
- 1999 Asian Basketball Championship
- 2001 World Aquatics Championships
- 2006 International Political Science Association world congresses
- 2011 The First Japan Arena Tour (Girls' Generation)
- 2013 Girls & Peace: 2nd Japan Tour Girls' Generation
- 2014 Girls' Generation Japan 3rd Tour
- 2015 Exo Planet 2 – The Exo'luxion
- 2016 Exo Planet 3 – The Exo'rdium
- 2016 iKON Japan Tour 2016-2017 
- 2017 Exo Planet 4 – The EℓyXiOn
- 2017 iKON Japan Dome Tour 2017 
- 2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour
- 2018 Blackpink Arena Tour 2018
- 2018 Aqours 3rd LoveLive! Tour ～WONDERFUL STORIES～
- 2019 Red Velvet 2nd Concert "Redmare"
- 2019 Seventeen - Seventeen 2019 Japan Tour 'HARU'
- 2019 Iz*One - IZ*ONE 1st Concert "Eyes On Me"
- "Schedule of the Year's Sumo Basho – The Japan Times Online". Archived from the original on January 16, 2013. Retrieved 2007-06-15.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "【Marine Messe Fukuoka】FUKUOKA CONVENTION CENTER". Marinemesse.or.jp. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- 『iKON JAPAN TOUR 2016』YGEX – iKON. Retrieved July 3, 2016.
- "iKON JAPAN DOME TOUR 2017 追加公演". YGEX. June 18, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fukuoka International Congress Center.|
|This article about a sports venue in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|