The Commission communautaire française (COCOF) or the French Community Commission is the local representative of the French-speaking authorities in the Brussels-Capital Region, one of the three regions of Belgium.
On 3 December 2001, the Assemblée de la Commission communautaire française or ACCF (Assembly of the French Community Commission) informally changed its name to Parlement francophone bruxellois (French-speaking Brussels Parliament). The Parliament is currently presided by Christos Doulkeridis.
- Brussels Parliament
- French Community of Belgium
- Common Community Commission
- Flemish Community Commission (VGC)
- Official page of the COCOF (in French)
- Official page of the French-speaking Brussels Parliament (in French)
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Belgium-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|