|Look up freeride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freeride is a widely used sporting term and may refer to:
- Freeriding (sport), a style of skiing or snowboarding
- Freeride (longboard), a discipline of longboarding
- Freeride (mountain biking), a branch of mountain biking
- Freeride kayaking
- Boulder Freeride, a University of Colorado skiing club
- Freeride, a brand of freeline skates
- Freeride, a model of KTM off-road motorcycle
- Freerider, a free climbing route on El Capitan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freeride.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.